Saturday, June 30, 2007

Without Email for a Bit...

I'm in Denver, I've moved into a dwelling place where I will be warm and dry. A little too warm, maybe, but after all my complaining about the chilly temps in the Bay Area, I'm going to forgo complaining about the weather until I either lose my windshield in a freak hail storm or am swept away in a tornado.

There's no cable or internet until next Friday. This saddens me on a few levels:
  • Blogging will be difficult
  • I will be missing an episode of my new favorite show: Flight of the Conchords
  • Life without email feels...empty
But hey, I've managed to both blog and pre-order the next Harry Potter, so my internet life is not all that bleak. No need to take pity on me.

Until the internet graces me with its presence once again...

1 comment:

Andie East said...

oh it's been so long. HOW MUCH LONGER? Hope you and david et al are fabulous! Enjoying colorado! Enjoy!