Thursday, June 07, 2007

New Advice Column

In this vast technological world, us bloggers have to stick together. That is why I am plugging my friend's new advice column, The Cure for the Common Question. Andie, the expert advice-giver, has long dreamed of becoming an advice columnist, and let me tell you, she gives really good advice. She's thoughtful, has great life experience, and is always spot on. I've gone to her many-a-time for words of wisdom, and have never been disappointed.

She's looking for serious questions about the problems you're having trouble wrapping your head around. To submit a question, email her at andieeast@gmail.com. If you have trouble locating this address, I've linked to her blog on this page, which has instructions for getting your question through to her.

Happy Internet therapy-ing!

1 comment:

Andie East said...

ahh Laura, you're the best. I almost want to copy your post and then laminate it all over the web like a techy fly poster.