Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Getting Bored

I'm so tired of coming to this blog and reading about my wedding. Other people must be getting sick of it too. So, unless something really major comes up (or if people genuinely seem interested in every little wedding detail), no more mention of the day I completely relinquish my single status.

What else is going on with me, though? School starts again next week and I'm eagerly looking forward to tax season. I should get lots of tax dollars back, thanks to my student status.

Sheesh, I am boring. This is why I've been avoiding this blogging place. I want you all to believe that if I had any interesting bit of knowledge, an epiphany of some sort, or just a plain ol' good story, that this is the first place I would put it. I've hit a dry spell. My apologies. I will return as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Andie East said...

Boogers are interesting. You could write about boogers?

candace said...

Why don't you blog about Oscar, he is always a topic of interest. Whenever I run out of blog topics, I create lists or blog on red shoes. Find solace in the shoe.