Monday, October 30, 2006

Sounds Like a Big Bruise

I've got two things to talk about, Orange and Blue, and Orange and Black. Sounds like a big bruise.

Orange and Blue. It is time that I declare my allegiance to the Denver Broncos on this blog. This will not turn into some orange-blooded rant, but I would like to state my concern. I could not watch the game yesterday because the bay area does not believe Bronco fans can exist among so much black, silver, gold, and red. But yes, it is so, I and a few others do support Denver, and to my knowledge, we are all still alive.
Ok, maybe a little rant. What is up with our team? In the past few years, I've felt more passionate against the Colts than the Raiders (mostly because they are a better opponent). It's been a while since we've seen the Broncos get all rearin' to beat the living snot out of another team. We even held back against the Raiders and are damn lucky we didn't lose that one. Ok, I'm finished, but I would like to summarize: 2006 Broncos need more bite in their buck.

Orange and Black. Tomorrow is Halloween! I'm excited, even though I've never watched this holiday approach with less enthusiasm. I don't have a costume, I didn't attend a single party, and I haven't bought any candy for the stray trick-or-treater that may or may not come to my door. I'm excited because it means the live ghost hunting shows are on! Yesterday I watched the British Most Haunted crew sort through the underground tunnels of Edinburgh. There were rocks flying through the air and people possessed by angry spirits. Great fun. They'll be on again tonight and tomorrow night. Also tomorrow night, my favorite ghost hunting crew TAPS will be revisiting the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado. Their season finale last year was all about this place, and I'm hoping they find a good reason for me to stay up until 3:00 am watching them.

So now that I've revealed two of my passions, football and ghosts, I'm possibly setting myself up for disappointment. If the Broncos continue to lose (ouch) and the ghost shows aren't able to catch anything parnormal (ouch), I'll be all bruised up.

No comments: